Monday, December 19, 2011

Then and Now

What was your life like a decade ago? How has your life changed since then? If you're not feeling wordy today, why not show us some then and now portraits of yourself?

My life has changed drastically in the last 10 years! 10 years ago I was 15 years old, and just a sophomore in high school :) My life consisted of pretty boring stuff! I would have been playing basketball around this time in 2001 which I really enjoyed doing even if I wasn't very good at it. The highlight of 2001 for me was DEFINITELY the birth of my very first niece! I was so thrilled at getting to become an aunt and I got to spend a lot of time with my little niece. Now I just cannot see how it is possible that she is already 10 years old!

So, a lot can definitely change in a decade! Now here I am, married for 5 years having my 3rd child. Wow!!!

0 comments: