Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Home

When did you feel most at home this year: in your life, in your space, in your career, in your skin? What factors make that situation feel like home? Do certain comforts make your space feel like home? Does being with certain people make you feel complete? Is there an activity in which you excel that makes you feel like you're doing what you were meant to do?

This is your life. Where do you live? Where is home?

How will you resound?


Home is Home for me! I truly settled into being a stay-at-home mom this year! For years leading up to this time, I have always felt like something was missing in my life, and now I know what it was! I know that our society does not think that caring for a home is enough of a contribution, but for me, that is exactly where I need to be. I feel complete when I am taking care of my home. Cooking meals, cleaning the house, and caring for my boys makes me feel complete! I guess I belong in another era :) Barefoot, pregnant, in the kitchen pretty much describes me :P


I am very much a housewife by design! God made me this way for a reason! For me, there is nothing more important than taking care of the ones I love. Me being there for my boys every time they need me is the most important job I have. It is also the most challenging and difficult job I have ever taken on. Being mommy 24/7 is hard! Some nights I go to bed completely worn down. But every morning, I get up and am ready to face the new day! And I love my life!!!


0 comments: