Tuesday, December 27, 2011

OKAY

What is one thing, a sign if you will, that has shown you that things will be just fine in 2012?

The constant movement of my little one inside me! Nothing in my life has been quite as spectacular as the two times I became a mom, and I know becoming a mom for the 3rd time in 2012 will not disappoint me. There is something very reassuring about this baby being super active. I worry often about how I am going to handle parenting 3 young children or the health of this little one and making it to term, but every time this baby kicks I reminded that everything will be okay in the end! I have a little fighter of a baby on my hands and if s/he decides to come a little early, I am confident everything will be okay. Parenting 3 children is going to be rough at first, but that newborn phase goes by so fast and I know that 3 children will bring us a lot of joy!

2012 is going to be an incredible year - I know it!!!

0 comments: