Thursday, December 8, 2011

20 Weeks

I had my 20 week appointment yesterday! In addition to that appointment, I also had my anatomy scan :)

Here is our precious baby #3! All curled up in what appears to be a very uncomfortable position.


And here is his/her beautiful face :)


Precious little piggies!


And another picture of the awkward positioning! The tech could not believe how this baby was laying in there!


With that being said, we did not find out the gender, as curious as I was! The important thing is that everything is looking good on our little one! Baby was weighing in at a perfect 12 ounces! We are quickly approaching that 1lb weight mark :)

Even though I am carrying this baby very different than I carried Eli, this little baby seems to love hanging out really low just like Eli did. I am not sure if that increases the risk of having the same problem since the head is already on my cervix. Heart rate was in the 150's and everything is as it should be.

My doctor warned that it is time to start being cautious. I knew that day would eventually come, but I did not expect it quite this early. I am glad she is being extra cautious though and I want nothing more than to have a healthy full term baby this time. I feel like these last 20 weeks are going to be more nerve wracking than the first 20. I have been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions but since they are random and not more than 4 an hour, they sound like nothing to be worried about. So we press on into the next month of pregnancy, taking it a day, week, month at a time!

0 comments: