Saturday, December 1, 2012

Think Kit - Year in Photo's

Similar to last year, I wanted to spend this last month of the year looking back on the year behind us and looking forward to my year ahead!  This year I have linked up at Small Box with a Year End Think Kit. You can join the link up HERE - THINK KIT

So my first day is: Your year in photos. Did one photo encapsulate your year? Maybe it takes a gallery. Go out and take a new one that represents your year if you need to. Let's see those photos.

Now, I am a big fan of photos, so I had to really show some restraint in this recap.  But here is what I came up with for my year end photo recap!

The beginning of February we celebrated Eli's first Birthday.  Look at that lil baby boy :)




By the middle of February, I was starting to contract and had my first positive FFN which meant strict bedrest for 7 loooong weeks!   It was a huge relief to make it to 9 months because around that 32 week mark there was a lot of concern that little miss was going to be arriving soon.  


On April 16th, Mr Malachi turned 2 years old!  


  2 days after Malachi's birthday, we celebrated our sweet little girl's birthday! And if I could pick only one picture to depict my year, this would probably be it!  After a hard and scary pregnancy, I got to enjoy an easy and perfect birth ending with the words "It's a girl!"!!!  




                               A week after Sabrina's birth, we had Malachi's 2nd Birthday Party!



Sabrina's 1st 4th of July!


                                  6 years of a marriage that just continues to get better everyday! 



Malachi's 2nd Gotcha Day!


                                                        A special family trip to Disneyland!



Family Pictures! 


My first run!  


Halloween!


                                                             Peter becoming a CPA!




                         And now another special and magical Christmas!  My life is so incredibly blessed!







0 comments: