Saturday, December 22, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

When it comes to winning these, I don't have a great hand.  To understand me, I enter contests ALL the time!  I have a running list of contests going on with companies that I enter their contests DAILY and well, I've never won anything more than a candy bar.  Peter tells me he is unlucky and therefore it is his fault that we don't win things.

With that being said, I HAVE been lucky a few times on Hip2Save!  Hip2save is my most favorite deal site to follow!  They coincidentally are the ones who let me know when companies are doing giveaways to sign up  for.  They let me know when there are Huggies rewards codes or Disney Movie Reward Codes.  They've hooked me up with some of my most favorite survey sites.  They help me coupon and help me find awesome deals on gifts!  Hip2Save also remains the site that I have been the luckiest on.  I have won a few prizes through their site but this most recent one is by far my favorite!

A few weeks ago, Hip2save was SUPER generous and was giving away hundreds of Christmas prize packs!  I just so happened to be the lucky recipient of one of these prizes!  I just had to let them know what some of my favorite things were and the ages of our kids and the things they enjoyed and the gifts would be a mystery when they arrived.  So last week, the doorbell rang, I opened it and there was a mystery train set gift at the door!  About 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang again and there was a jumping dinosaur!  We've also received a tool bench, a musical steering wheel and a Christmas Book!  It has been WAY too much fun to watch and see!   




Hip2Save is an amazing site that I think everyone could benefit from!  And they are always VERY generous too!  They definitely made this Christmas just a little bit sweeter for our family!


0 comments: