Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gobble Gobble Gobble

We had a very nice Thanksgiving this year!  It started bright and early as we joined Peter at his early (and cold) Give N Gobble run!  



                                                                      There they go!


             Thankful for reinforcements in the form of grandparents while Daddy was off running!




Daddy did a great job (even though he was a little disappointed) and finished 24th overall and 2nd in his age group!  We're proud of you :)

Then it was home to take naps and off to Great Grandpa and Grandma Fair's for dinner!


                                Malachi thought he was VERY handsome!  And he was right!


Boo, bad mommy didn't get a picture of Eli all dressed up before he got it all dirty at Thanksgiving Dinner.  He was quite the handsome boy too.  

So many blessings to be thankful for in my life.  I admit at times that in the busyness and hectic moments of this life, that I forget just how blessed I have become.  Earlier this week, I had an appointment with my doctor and her one comment helped remind me of how blessed we are.  It was just 3 1/2 years ago that I sat in her office having a difficult discussion about why we weren't able to have the family I always dreamed about.  This week I went in there with pictures of my 3 little one's and as she looked at them she got this big grin on her face and came over and gave me a big hug and said "Can you believe it?  Look at all these babies of yours!"  Wow, it is true.  I have been immensely blessed!!!  

0 comments: