Monday, September 24, 2012

Las Vegas

As soon as we got the boys back home from Disneyland and settled in, we got BACK on an airplane for Peter to attend a conference in Las Vegas.  I had previously asked Peter's parents if they would be willing to come along with us to hang out while Peter was off learning boring ole tax stuff ;)



It was a quick trip but well worth it!  I missed the boys very much but I really needed a little bit of time to rest and catch a little bit of a break for a few days.  It should come as no surprise that taking care of 3 kids under 2 is a lot of work and while the majority of the time I adore this role I have been given, sometimes I just need a break.  Even with a husband who was a bit under the weather, it was a great time of reconnecting with Peter and getting to spend a bit of time with my in-laws!  Sabrina was a perfect little trooper on this trip too!  

I came home rejuvenated and ready to hit the ground running for a few more months!



0 comments: