Saturday, February 4, 2012

1 Year Old

To our precious Elias:

One Year Ago today you entered this world, and boy was it a rough start for you.
It destroyed my heart to see you struggle and have to be taken so far away from me. I wanted so badly to be able to comfort you through those first rough days.

But now here we are, a year later! A year behind that amazing and oh so difficult first day of your life!

You are so precious little man! Precious is truly the word used to describe you.

You have such a sweet demeanor about you and I can't wait to see how God uses your tender heart.


Elias, we are so blessed to have you, our second precious boy in our lives. You light up our lives with your precious smile and eyes that sparkle!



I know it isn't too manly to be a momma's boy, but for now I will enjoy every second of the snuggles you save just for mommy!

So happy birthday to my lil peaches and cream! We love you more than you can imagine and we look forward to your wonderful second year of life!

0 comments: