Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Boy or Girl?!?

Today I had my last 2nd trimester doctor appointment. I can't believe how fast this whole thing is going :)

As the time gets closer it is more and more exciting to wonder if this little baby is going to be a boy or a girl. I have enjoyed reading all of the pregnancy old wives tales and based on those, here is where we are at:


Boy:
Location of baby in placenta at 8 week ultrasound
Baby is carrying very low
Craving of Lemonaide and extreme sours
Exhaustion that lasts throughout the pregnancy
Clearer Skin than I had before pregnancy


Girl:
Chinese Gender Chart
Heart rate in 150-160's
Fruit Cravings
Long lasting morning sickness
Always Warm



So that is 5 for a boy and 5 for a girl so we are pretty much confused. All my dreams have been boy dreams so I don't know if that makes a difference one way or another but we will find out in a couple months!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

can't wait!

Elle J said...

It is so exciting!!! While I don't believe in the old wives tales, it is amazing how many line up with my pregnancy symptoms when I was carrying my girl, and then when I was carrying my boy. Either way, healthy is what I'll be praying for for you!

Mama Mimi said...

Hmm...I had 9 months of morning sickness, hot flashes and all sorts of girl symptoms for my lil man! Guess there's a REASON they call 'em "Old wives tales", huh? ;) So excited for you to find out...my guess is BOY! =) So fun!

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

:) I wonder what baby will be! :)

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

:) I wonder what baby will be! :)