Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th Fun!

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays.  To me, it always feels like the first official start to summertime here in Oregon, where summer takes its time arriving.  

I will never forget 4th of July from 2 years ago when we were waiting to pass court and get Malachi home. I woke up in the morning to find new photos of our sweet little boy.  Not only was I shocked to see how HUGE he was at 2 months old, but it was also the first time I saw his sweet smile and I was on cloud 9 all day long!    


I was also holding a big secret in on the 4th in 2010, as I was just 6 weeks pregnant with our sweet little Eli and was just at the start of a long 5 months of morning sickness!

And then last year, Malachi was a sweet and spunky one year old and Elias was turning 5 months on the 4th of July! 



And we had no idea that we would have another sweet little blessing in our lives for this 4th of July!






We sure have been blessed!  These 3 sure do keep us busy but they are lots of fun too!  I love having kids for holidays, they make them so much better!  









The boys were still a little too young to enjoy the fireworks outside but they had a great time watching them from grandpa and grandma's window.  Malachi kept saying they were "pretty" and "hot".



It was an exhausting holiday for all of us!  The boys went to sleep instantly, which is not normal for them and our poor little miss finally fell asleep around midnight once the excitement died down outside.  She was not a happy camper with the noise keeping her awake for 4 hours past her bedtime! 

0 comments: