Friday, June 16, 2017

Chicago Day 4 By Malachi

Today was our last day. We went on a walk to the pier. 


On the way there we saw water and parks and it was cool.


At the pier I got to go in the water


But when I was done, my pants were soaked. Just like this. 


Mom took a picture of the Navy Pier sign. I was just staring at things. 


The Pier was cool, we took pictures and had lunch there. We had a fun time. 


I took like hundreds of pictures of mommy and daddy because I just had to keep doing it and doing it and doing it. And it made me want to be funny.


We saw lots of boats at the pier. Not on the way there. It was a fun time. 


We saw a lot of cool stuff. We saw a ferris wheel and it was fun. 


When I ate lunch it was a giant tortilla, it was yummy. 


We saw canoes (kayaks) and the water. For some reason it was green. 



My trip to Chicago with Mommy and Daddy was the best trip ever.  Except for Disneyland. It was so much fun. I hope if you ever go there that you will have fun too. 


We went to the airport and got on a plane and flew back home. 


0 comments: