Thursday, February 9, 2017

Valentine's Survey

I found this little survey and thought it might be fun to share of my Valentine and I! 

Who asked who out? He eventually worked up the nerve on the school bus coming home from our high school graduation. He was trying to get me to tell him if I liked him and I wouldn't give him any clue until I knew how he felt. He finally said "well,I'm interested" and that still is written inside my wedding band today! 

Do you have any children together? 4

What about pets? 2 chinchillas, a cat and numerous foster puppies who come in and out of the house. 

Who said I love you first? He did, and we had discussed how we didn't need to feel any pressure to put heavy feelings on our relationship or be in a hurry for it to progress. Well, we fell in love  and knew we were meant to be together SUPER fast and within 2 weeks Peter had told me he loved me. I was a little more reserved but he actually told me quickly after, "I know you love me, I can tell."  And he was right! 

Who is the most sensitive? Me

Where do you eat out most as a couple? We rarely get out for dinner alone, but we have a few pubs we really like when we do.  In town, we like a local Pho restaurant. 

Who's older? Me, by 4 months

Who has the worst temper? Me 


Who is more social? We are both introverts, but probably me. 

Who is the neat freak? Again, me 

Who is the most stubborn? Oh gosh, we are both super stubborn 

Who wakes up earlier? Definitely Peter. He's a morning person, and I am.... not

Who's the funniest? I don't think either of us are considered "funny people" but we make each other laugh.

Where was your first date? Peter was supposed to be searching for a summer job, but instead we snuck out for lunch and a movie! 

Do you get flowers often? I almost always have flowers on my counter and I think he's super sweet for always doing this small but meaningful gesture, reminding me that he's thinking about me! It always puts a smile on my face! 

Who eats more? Me, he's terrible about skipping meals. 

Plans date nights? Most of the time we plan dates together, but special occasions he usually takes the lead. 

Who was interested first? Maybe me, but he acknowledged the interest first 

Who picks where you go to dinner? It's usually a group effort 

Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Him, he's really good about taking the first step to resolution! 

Who wears the pants in the relationship? He always gets the final say, but he's very good about allowing it to be a group effort most of the time. 

Who eats more sweets? I have a bad sweet tooth, but Peter is the one who is always looking for something sweet after dinner. 

Who cries more? Me

Married? 10 years and counting! 

More sarcastic? hmm, probably about even

Who makes the most mess? The kids! Does that count? 

Who has more tattoos? Him

Better singer? Neither one of us is very good, but we still belt it out in the car 


Hogs the remote? Him...I don't even know how to use it

Better driver? Him, but he's had a ticket and I haven't so


Spends the most? Me

Who initiated the first kiss?  Definitely him  

Did you go to the same school? For our senior year of high school, when we really got to know each other. Thank God! 

Where is the furthest you two have traveled? Ethiopia

Who does the laundry? Me

Who's better with the computer? Him

How long were you engaged? 18 very long months
.
Who drives when you are together? Him, I hate driving 

0 comments: