Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Malachi Cooks!

One of my favorite parts of watching my kids get older, is learning about their interests.  One thing that has become apparent with Malachi is that he loves to help out in the kitchen.  Through that interest, he got a really fun Christmas present this year with a subscription to Kidstir. What makes this extra fun is it gives him and I some extra quality time in the kitchen together.  He still needs a little help as he goes along, but there are a lot of the steps that even at 6 years old he can complete on his own!  

His first box theme was soup, and we got to make croutons and bread and 3 different types of soup. Pizza Soup, Oodles of Noodles, and Brocolli Cheese! He was so proud of himself and everything turned out delicious! I hope he continues to have this interest in the kitchen and can keep making me yummy food!  









0 comments: