Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Foster Pups #6 and #7 - Laverne and Shirley!

I have fallen way behind over these last couple busy weeks but I have a little bit of time to play catch up now.  A couple weeks ago we had the opportunity to get our next sweet little sister foster pups Laverne and Shirley! 


                               These were the sweetest and quietest little sisters who adored the kids!




The kids are always great helpers and love snuggling the pups!  



After one week, we took them back for the weekend adoption event. Laverne was adopted but unfortunately sweet Shirley was not and needed to come back to our home for another week.



                                            and this is when she stole my heart!




Our last night with her was a little rough as I felt like she had really bonded with us and thought she was home.




If you know much about me I am very compassionate but not necessarily very emotional.  This dang pup has destroyed me and I did not expect it.  I am happy to report that she did find her family this past weekend but oh my goodness it crushed my heart to say goodbye to her and I am still a mess several days later.   Yes, we jumped right into foster pup #8, but Shirley will always be a special little sweetie to remember!

0 comments: