Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Little Bit of This

Life has kept on trucking over here. We continue to get more and more settled in to our new home. We still have lots of finishing pieces to take care of but hopefully soon I can do a room by room look of the finished product. Who am I kidding, it won't be soon ;)

Today is a very special day for our family.  On May 4th 2010 I learned I had become a mother for the very first time.  I will never forget seeing my phone ring with our agency's phone number. My heart started pounding and sure enough she said "I have a baby boy I want to talk to you about!"  It was such a long anticipated moment in time that it still thrills me to just think of how high I was flying that day!  

This is the very first picture I ever saw of my sweet little boy! He couldn't have been any cuter or more perfect! 



We signed the boys up for summer bowling this year. It allows them to bowl everyday this summer (if we wanted to) for free!  It was alsp a great lesson in patience  (for all of us) as they learned they had to take turns.  It is something we hope to take full advantage of this summer as a family!





We are having an unusually warm May so far!  I really am loving this spring and as soon as we get that pool in our backyard removed we are going to have lots of fun outside in our new big backyard! We had the most amazing sunset on our way home from bowling and I had to snap a few pictures since we just so happened to have our camera and were driving along the countryside!  I really do love so much about Oregon!



And last, but not least. In all the hustle and bustle of birthday's I forgot to share Sabrina's First Year of Life video on the blog.  We have made each of the kids a special video to remember that amazing first year by.





(For those accessing the blog from email, you may need to click on this link to see the video - Sabrina's First Year

0 comments: