Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Weekend Project

This weekend, in the midst of MANY household projects, I decided it was time to get SOMETHING on the walls in Malachi's new room. We have been holding back on doing much of anything as we wait and figure out exactly what we want to do in there, but something I have wanted to do is add name letters to his wall.

At first we bought some and painted them in the red stripe color, but I just didn't like them. So I started researching and found a cute idea of decoupaging the letters. I have lots of scrapbook paper laying and was able to find some cute and specific papers for Malachi :) The process was pretty easy, but a few of the letters did need to be redone.

Overall, I am very happy with how they turned out and it is so nice to finally have SOMETHING on his walls!


We also decided to make some for Elias and yes, we hung them in Malachi's room. Eli is in the nursery for now, but we know eventually these boys will be sharing a room so we figured we might as well get Eli's done now too.



Stay tuned as we continue to add to Malachi's big boy room :)

0 comments: