Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cutie!!!

This little guy is just way to cute :)



Seriously, it has been way to long since we've had a baby in the family. I can't wait to meet Johnny hopefully tomorrow night! Yay :) I just had to share more pictures of him because he is just way to cute!!!

I am so happy that everything went well. With my first niece the whole situation was very scary. My SIL had to have an emergency c-section and we were all very nervous. Fortunately Jezzie was okay but my SIL had a long and difficult recovery as she lost a lot of her body's blood supply.

The second time around the c-section went well, but Jillian was born sick with a milk allergy and it was very sad.

I am so relieved to hear that my SIL and little Johnny are both doing great!!!

Isn't he just adorable in his little policeman outfit :)


I love babies! Especially this baby :) Watch out little guy, your aunt is crazy and is going to smother you with hugs and kisses and love :)

1 comments:

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

awwwww!!!!!!!!!! cute baby!