Thursday, March 22, 2018

Spring Phone Dump!

Here's some of the memories of life these last couple of months that hadn't made the blog yet. 


We have been loving the kids cooking boxes as you will see several pictures as we go along. Eli made us a really great Valentine's Meal after we got home from Disneyland! 




Sabrina started swim lessons and is doing awesome. She's already moving on to level 2. The boys are doing really great too, I think Malachi is close to moving on to level 4. 


We didn't get much snow this year, but the little bit we did get, I knew would melt fast so we got the kids outside bright and early. Sorry neighbors! 


Acts so much like his daddy!


This was a sweet moment I captured, most school moments don't  look quite this nice but in this second he was helping little sis work on her math. 





We had the awesome opportunity to once again go up to Seattle for the Refresh adoption conference. It is information overload, but also a great time to enjoy away together without the kids. This was the massive burger that Peter got, I've never heard of deep fried bacon before, but this thing had it all!


We were super blessed by a No Way gift! 


Nothing sweeter than being around so many other like minded people who are trying to do our best!


They fight a lot, but sometimes I capture sweet moments of them together



Another sweet moment ;) 


And more of our yummy cooking boxes, this was from our Spain box 






Miss LB has been bugging us for months, saying that she wanted to do ballet, it was finally her turn! 

 

Sabrina finally was ready to get those training wheels off!


Ha!


We had a rare, really warm day for this time of year so we had to take advantage of it and bring out the smores!




And yet another cooking box, this time Irish food for St Patrick's Day







The car is usually a place of drama, but I gotta take a picture when they're being so darn adorable back there! 


Experimenting with new hair styles, one day I will get the hang of it all!


They have an obsession with sleeping in our room, but I kind of don't mind it


We make the  most of the time we have, this evening we were celebrating 13 years since our engagement. Gotta celebrate it all when we can! 







In January we celebrated the 100th day of school, fortunately we can see the end in sight from where we are now!





I've been trying to experiment a bit more in the kitchen, this is one of my best inventions - gnocchi, cheese sauce, peas and bacon! 


Visiting the great grandparents. As we lost another one of the great grandparents last month I acknowledge more than ever how valuable these moments are! 


More hair experiments, this time with beads. Daddy is better at the braiding than I am. I will stick with the two strand twists! 



This little love turned 3 1/2 in January. She asked to wear my flower girl dress from when I was about her age. 


Homemade Milkshakes


We are also still going strong with the Date boxes, it's hard to get out of the house so they remain perfect for this phase of life. 


Science Experiments


And last but not least, the night we celebrated Peter's new job offer! I finally learned how to make a really yummy steak! 


It has been a blend of really high moments these first 3 months of this year and some really hard and low moments too. As we continue to process and handle the changes happening in our lives my motto is simplify, simplify, simplify. I look forward to the end of the school year approaching in May, and the kids continuing on with all their activities - swimming, ballet, gymnastics, baseball starting in the next week or so. I just want to focus on these 4 beautiful little ones I have been blessed with and enjoy as much family time as we can! Summer is coming.....

0 comments: