Thursday, March 8, 2018

Disneyland - By Malachi

This post is written by Malachi at age 7:

When we got to the airport, I was so surprised. It looked different than I remember.


I loved In N Out, it was soooo yummy. It's better than Wendy's and my favorite restaurant.


My favorite ride, no my second favorite ride - the teacups. I love it because it spins around but everyone else does not. 


This is so cute


That night we had a fun time


We are the marvel super heroes


We got to meet spiderman


Since I have a brother named Elias, we took a picture by Elias and company


I was in a hot rod


Chillin like a truck


It was Lunar New Year so we got to see Mulan


Chillin, eating snacks


I covered his face, but I still got to see him


We were shooting and shooting


Freeze, this is my area!


I'm incredible!


We won, I think!


Happy Valentine's Day


I'm Darth Maul


I looove chocolate


For the first time ever, we got to see Oswald


Avenger's assemble




I love this picture, my face is so handsome


Me and Eli have pixie dust


We got to tinker bye with tinkerbell


In my whole life, for the first time, I got to see Fantasmic with everyone in a boat




Yoho Captain Hook


So adorable


We're zooming away from space mountain


I love Minnie


That was a crazy breakfast 


We got to meet Suzie, one of the mice in Cinderella


We jumped with Tigger


That was a spinny spinning wheel




We're going into the tunnel


Do NOT open that door!


Sleepy head


0 comments: