Monday, May 1, 2017

Foster pups #30 and #31 Milo and Max

The rescue we work with has had some adorable pups with their mom for several weeks now and I was totally jealous of the people who got to snuggle them.  As they got weaned, I got the awesome opportunity to snuggle and play with these guys for a couple days before they went up for adoption.

We certainly had fun with them and I took lots of pictures!







I had to return Milo a day early because someone was interested in him and poor little Max was sad without his brother and very clingy, not that I minded! 



There is something about those tiny pups that always makes me happy and puts a smile on my face. This litter (there were 4 total) captured the hearts of everyone at the rescue as there was just something special about them! 


0 comments: