Thursday, November 3, 2011

Free Jacket!

As part of my continued membership to Crowdtap, I was asked to participate in a product sample from Old Navy. Now Old Navy is already one of my favorite places to shop for myself and the kids so this just felt like a huge bonus opportunity for me! This sample that I was asked to participate in was for something very awesome - a free outerwear item of my choice!

Since we have had to be very budget conscious lately, this felt like a very special treat because I could shop for exactly what I wanted without having to put any thought into the cost! I was also able to branch out just a little bit in my personal style and try something new! Another big plus for me is that my coat had a hood - something that every coat in Oregon must have because real Oregonians do not use umbrella's!


Here is the coat I chose to sample:

And a big bonus right now, is that all of Old Navy's Outerwear are on sale right now :) So check them out!

And if you haven't joined Crowdtap yet, I highly encourage you to do so! In addition to the opportunity to sample products and get freebies, you can also earn cash!

So check out Crowdtap (and if you do, please use my referral link posted below)

Generic125x125


So a huge thanks to Old Navy and Crowdtap for my awesome new coat :)

0 comments: