Monday, August 22, 2011

Lil Update

I have been a horrible blogger lately, and mainly just do to the fact that we are super busy and that I am worn out!

So here's a little bit of an update for now! Peter has what will hopefully be his last exam this coming Thursday! We are praying praying praying that this will be behind us after this week! His study schedule has been brutal for both him and I but I think it is just what we needed to do to help him get through this thing!

On Sunday Peter and I will pack up and leave the kids behind for a quick trip to our favorite place in the world (I will give you one guess). I am already dreading saying goodbye to the boys, but we will only be gone a couple days and we really want to have a chance to celebrate the milestone of 5 years of happy marriage!!! So away we will go and we are very much looking forward to some much needed couple time!

We are in the beginning stages of potty training Malachi. Step one has been getting him accustomed to the potty chair which has gone great. We have made such a big deal out of it everytime that he sits on it and he eats that up! Over labor day weekend we will be attempting the Potty Training in 3 Days plan! I have high hopes that he will do a great job, but if things don't go like I hope, we will wait a few months and try it again! He WILL be potty trained soon ;)

So that is about it for now. Just really really busy! Hopefully I will have a better update to share soon and if I don't get another post up before our trip, I will have a lot of pictures to share when we get back :)

1 comments:

David and Larisa said...

Ooh...thanks for the notice about Peter's exam on Thursday. We'll be praying that it goes well this time around!