Monday, August 14, 2017

End of Summer Phone Dump

My phone is having less and less storage for pictures, someday I will get a bigger phone but I am revolting on that for as long as I can because I am cheap, or maybe I just take too many pictures. 

So here we have some of our summer fun! 



We've been smoked in for awhile now but it made some gorgeous nights to photograph the full moon! 



Still loving our date boxes!  


This one included homemade shaved ice with real fruit syrups we made ourselves - yum! 


We've picked a lot of berries 


and someone ate a lot too!





We've spent a lot of nights out back, my husband makes the best smores around!




We've had our first bee sting experience and the kid was babied big time. Then we had another one with another kid a week later. Hopefully that's enough! 



Sometimes I have no control over the craziness that happens in our house! 



Sweet Eli wanted to make blueberry muffins for his sisters birthday! They were delicious! 





Mal's been cooking too! 


We're having a lot of fun learning about sea creatures this year in school


The big kids had their first campout experience with my parents and they loved every second of it! 









I usually get complaints almost every night over what I cook for dinner, but go figure a pot of simple lentils had everyone going back for seconds. 


Ozzie likes to hang out around the firepit too! 


This one is random but Peter and I have a little app we have fun answering questions to each other on. It's a similar logic to the newlywed game.  I laughed because this is HIS answer!  This is not what his answer would have been when we first got married. Now the question is, what size sports team are we talking here ;) 


0 comments: