Monday, April 17, 2017

Foster Pup #29 - Milan

As I said in my last post about foster pups, we had a very busy 3 weeks with our last bunch of puppies and as we sat down our first night without puppies, I mentioned how nice it was to not have dogs to take care of.  No sooner did I utter those words and we were asked if we would like to take a 3 month chiweenie puppy.  We've been doing this long enough now that we've found a trend, much to our complete surprise, 3ish month old Chihuahua mixes are seriously the best, quietest, cuddly, and easiest pups to have!  I know, I was surprised too :)  But because of these parameters we didn't even hesitate to say yes.  

Enter in little miss Milan, who continued to prove our theory correct. I never heard her make a peep all week, she slept perfectly in her kennel, and was super snuggly all week. She pretty much took ownership of the couch and rarely left it. A total sweet heart! 





Bina became quite ill and Milan was more than happy to keep her company. Sweet pup! 





And of course, as the best foster pups seem to go, she was super hard to say goodbye to. I am happy to report she was quickly scooped up though and is happy with her family. At least for now, we have  a gap in puppies which isn't a bad thing with how busy this coming week will be!


0 comments: