Monday, April 20, 2015

SweetTart Ropes Review


I haven't done a product review on here in quite some time, even though I've been given lots of products to sample and share.  I hope to be able to share my product reviews more often.  SweetTarts and Smiley360 gave me the opportunity to taste for free and review these SweetTart ropes. 


Now, I will openly admit that this isn't a treat I would normally choose right off the shelf.  However, I will say after opening these and giving them a taste, they are definitely a treat that I find enjoyable. I love sour and gummy treats and these have a very tangy filling and a soft gummy rope.  My whole family really enjoyed these and went through them pretty quick.  We've cut way down on the candy purchases in this house (more on our eating plan later) but for a treat now and then I would definitely consider these! 

 If you see these in stores, grab a bag and let me know what you think!  




0 comments: