Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Patience is a Virtue

Soooo, you remember how awhile back I said I wasn't a very patient person and we were in a time of waiting on many different things?

Yep?  Well, we're still waiting........... and I'm not getting anymore patient.

The two big things, we are still waiting on so I can't share about those.  However, one of the big things a door closed on.  But that opened a new door of opportunity that I will hopefully be able to share about soon once all the details are worked out!

The other big thing is still a waiting game.  We are definitely getting somewhere, but I can't really share anymore than that right now.


The little things.  Well, not much is happening. We're still waiting on the board of accountancy to make up their mind.  We're still waiting for the insurance company to review the medical claims (and this was supposed to be done at the beginning of June at the LATEST!) and we're still waiting to hear back from the officer with Peter's car stuff.  I'm very very grateful to have the car back, but it has been 3 weeks since we've heard anything from anybody as far as even getting an idea of what they found and when we can get the stolen items back.

So, life has been one big waiting game this summer.  Hoping that this game of waiting is over SOON!

0 comments: