Monday, June 11, 2012

Old Navy Swimsuit Sample

The amazing opportunities from Crowdtap just keep coming!  I had an opportunity last week to participate in an Old Navy Sample and Share for swimsuits.  This means, that I was sent a coupon for a FREE swimsuit for me and a friend!  It doesn't get much better then that and I was in desperate need of a new swimsuit!  Considering my clothing choices have mostly consisted of maternity clothes these last 2 years I am in need of pretty much an entirely new wardrobe that I am building as I can!  So to get an opportunity to get something entirely free was perfect!

I admit, I wasn't too sure that I would find something that I liked but I was thrilled with all the choices Old Navy had!  I was able to find something that I absolutely loved and was perfectly comfortable wearing in this 7 week post-partum body of mine.  So if you are shopping around for a new swimsuit this summer, check out Old Navy, I know they have some pretty good sales going on right now too!

And seriously, if you are not a member of crowdtap yet, what are you waiting for?  I'm not even exaggerating when I say I've cashed out hundreds of dollars in amazon giftcards and gotten amazing opportunities to try out new products.  So please check it out using my referral link below:

Generic125x125

0 comments: