Sunday, October 10, 2010

20 weeks


Already at 20 weeks and just starting to look pregnant. Over the last couple nights sleeping on my tummy has become uncomfortable so I am struggling to adjust to new sleeping positions.


How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 1 lb from starting weight. Doctor is not happy with my lack of weight gain but I am eating so hopefully baby is growing!
Stretch marks: no
Maternity clothes: yes, everything but my at home loungewear is now maternity
Sleep: I still want a lot of sleep and am tired a lot. I toss and turn a lot at night now that I can't sleep comfortably on my tummy. I have started sleeping with a big pillow between my legs and that seems to help.
Food cravings/aversions: Pineapple and Strawberries, and Coca-Cola
Gender: We can find out gender tomorrow at our ultrasound, but not going to, but my guess is still a girl.
Movement: Started feeling movement like a goldfish in the tummy around 17 weeks, by 18 weeks I was able to feel kicks from the outside. Mostly the movement is when I am sitting still or laying down, but I am definitely feeling more and more kicks throughout the day!
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move around a lot - it is pretty cool!
What I miss: I don't have a lot of clothes to choose from right now and I am tired of having a lot of nausea.
I am looking forward to: TOMORROW! I can't wait for the big ultrasound!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Try and enjoy everything because the pregnancy is going so fast!
Milestones: Halfway Point!!!

0 comments: