Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stalker

I will admit it - I am stalking Harrison Ford! Anyone who knows me knows that I am slightly obsessed with Harrison Ford. Fortunately I have a good sport of a husband who is not jealous and is actually making quite the accomplice. So I have loved Harrison for a long time and I was excited to find out a few months ago that he would be filming a movie in Oregon! Little did I know just how close to home this would be filming! Harrison Ford is literally probably 10 minutes away from me at this very moment! We have done our best to catch a glimpse of him, but with filming just starting to pick up we have plenty of time to try and scout him out! I have snapped a few good pictures of filming. This picture zoomed in shows them filming a shot:



This is at base camp. They are in the processing of building some sort of structure
Something else that we have been working on now that the weather is getting better is teaching the dogs agility jumps. They both are getting the hang of it now, but Indy is still more entertained by the whole thing then Juno is. Juno prefers eating grass to jumping through hoops.



We also have them working on the tunnel. Juno isn't a huge fan of the tunnel.

Peter decided to fill the hot tub to see if it can actually hold water (it can) and then decided to try to figure out if the dogs can swim. Indy can but Juno was in and out of the water so fast that we couldn't really tell.


We are really looking forward to getting out of town tomorrow. We are going to Eagle Crest for a couple of nights. The weather is supposed to be in the high 70's and 80's so it is going to be perfect - can't wait!

0 comments: