Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wow - what a week!!!

Thank goodness this long week is over! I don't think either one of us would want to go back and repeat this week! This week was pretty intense for Peter and his school. In fact tonight is the first time we have seen each other all week. It also figures that he has had a hard time finding stuff to keep him busy at work................. until this week. He had a ton of stuff that he was responsible to get done and work and had a constant stream of meetings and homework with every free moment he had. This is his last week of classes - ONE MORE SEMESTER!!!! He has one take home final this weekend and one in class final next week and he is all done! With how fast this semester went I imagine that the next one will go just as quickly!!!


This week he had a ton of papers to write and two group projects due in one class today. It is hard when you are working with a group because you have to constantly make time to meet with them. So every night this week Peter had to meet with his group. Monday night I think it was, Peter was using my chi-machine while I went ahead and went to bed. I woke up at 4 to get ready for work and there Peter was sound asleep on the floor! He fell asleep using the thing and we both have been so exhausted that neither one of us woke up and noticed. Last night I went to bed while Peter was still at school and usually I wake up when I hear him home, but last night I was sound asleep! Tonight my poor husband is exhausted and just wants to go to sleep - but it is all over and that is very good!

For me I have had a high stress week. I don't want to say to much because I don't want to get any one's hopes up (or mine) but I have had a very busy week and I am hoping for some really good news by next week so keep me in your prayers this week if you wouldn't mind!!! (No I am not pregnant if that is what you are wondering!) I have still been working really long hours at work and that still shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. I am now full time on the other side and while it is much more entertaining then what I was doing it is so much harder physically. Upholstery is seriously hard work!!! Every muscle is sore in my body. My hands hurt and are stiff again like when I first started upholstery three years ago! My shoulders are killing me, my back hurts worse (although surprisingly not as bad as I expected) and shockingly my legs and muscles in my thighs even hurt. I guess it is a better work out but I seriously hope the pain goes away soon!

Now we are waiting to see if we win our auction on ebay and then we will be in bed. Peter and I and my parents are trying to go to the Emerald Bowl in San Francisco on the 28th!!! We have bid on the tickets and the auction ends in 45 minutes. It would be an exciting little get-away if we are able to go!!!

That is all for tonight!!! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as life is pretty crazy right now but hopefully will be settling down soon. For now, sleep and rest are on the agenda!!!

0 comments: