Thursday, December 23, 2021

Malachi's 11th Birthday

Still playing catch up. Back in April our oldest kid turned 11.  The years really do fly by because I swear he was just my adorable little chatty toddler.  Malachi is growing up into a young man and he is just all around a very fun person to spend time with!  He makes me laugh, he loves to talk about and watch sports. He is so kind and helpful.  He is that kid that looks for ways to help out and sometimes does what you're going to ask before you even have the chance to ask.  He is the perfect big brother, he cares for and looks out for all of his siblings, especially the babies!  I could not have hoped for a better 1st born child!  



For his Birthday he asked for strawberry waffles and a seafood feast.  He is also our most adventurous eater and it is always fun to see him try new things!  

 


Following the sports loving theme, we had to have a sports themed birthday party!





Malachi, you are the most amazing kid and have been since the day I first laid eyes on you! The years have gone far too fast but I have also learned that big kids can be just as fun as babies!  I love the conversations we have, I love the jokes you make, I love that we can watch sports together, or that you're patient enough to teach me and want me to play football with you!  You are an incredible big brother and I am so thankful that God brought you into our family to lead the way. I cannot wait to see what these new "tween" years bring and watch you continue to grow into a young man and see what passions you have in life and where life will take you. I know amazing things are coming your way and I can't wait to sit on the sidelines and cheer you on!  



 

0 comments: