Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas

Christmas just seems to get better and better every year. It is hard to believe how much life has changed in just one year.  I am so grateful that "Baby Boo" is here to celebrate his very first Christmas, what a sweet and precious blessing! 


The kids were super patient with us this year and while they were up early they let us sleep in until around 8 because they know the nights are a bit long these days! The morning started off with stockings!


I definitely had one of those moments, which I am sure is often the case on Christmas morning for parents where I looked into the living room and was just awe struck that this is my life.  I have this big ole busy house of kids that I get to celebrate Christmas morning with.  I just felt so very blessed! This is everything I could have hoped for in life and I just can't believe all my dreams have come true! 




Ayla is already learning the ropes of lefsa making




Malachi has learned the art of baby holding and he is just the sweetest big brother to this baby! 


Someone was full of smiles  for his entire first Christmas!  


Homemade pretzels and meatballs are becoming a tradition!


It was a great day of food and kids scattering their new toys all over the house, what more could we ask for!



 We went to bed with fresh snow falling (a rarity for where we live) and completely exhausted but content with another Christmas in the books. We know we have a limited amount of years where we get to celebrate the magic of Christmas with our little ones and we aren't taking a second of it for granted!  

0 comments: