Friday, October 28, 2016

Our 10 Year Honeymoon!

Soon, we will embark on a trip we have been looking forward to for quite some time.  Over the summer we celebrated our 10th anniversary, with the anticipation of our special trip coming up down the road. The trip is now coming up quick and we couldn't be anymore excited. We are returning to a place that we visited years ago at another time when we really needed some pampering. We had a blast last time and I know this trip is going to be even better than our last trip. We are busier than we have ever been before, and the normal stresses of life have been hard on us lately.  I've never felt like we needed a vacation and time alone as bad as I feel we need it right now! 



I've seen this meme circulating around and it fits my vibe perfectly!  I will be getting ALL of this but instead of the Bahama's we'll be jetting off to Jamaica!  

We have so many fun and exciting things planned to unwind, relax, and connect closer to one another.  It's definitely going to be our 10 year honeymoon!  Here's a preview of what is to come.  Not feeling the fall vibe this year, we're taking off to fun in the sun!  



















0 comments: