Saturday, January 19, 2013

9 Months Old!

I seriously can't believe another month has flown by.  I was super sentimental yesterday and wanted to rock and love on my baby girl as much as I could.  I couldn't believe that it has been a whole 9 months since I first held her in my arms.  I feel like my days of her just wanting to snuggle close to me are almost behind as she will be pulling her self up and standing and then walking very soon.  I admit I am not ready for all that and want to keep her just like she is.  

Sabrina remains the happiest little baby I have ever met!  She is always smiling and has the most precious smile!  She can turn any bad day into a great one!  She is still very much so a mommy's girl and that makes it a little bit hard on everyone else (and sometimes me) but I hope that she will always be my little girl!  


Sabrina is now 16 lbs 10 ounces. She is still hovering right in that 10-25% range. We moved her up to size 3 diapers and she is now wearing 6-9 month size clothes. She's still a great eater and is trying lots of new foods.  I think we can almost be done with the purees.  She is loving PB&J sandwiches and cheese and crackers. She also really loves yogurt.  She is eating (3) 6 ounce bottles per day.


She has always been a great sleeper but is really getting in to a nice routine.  She wakes up around 9-10 in the morning and then is ready for a nap around noon where she sleeps for 2-3 hours.  Then she's up until bedtime at 7.  It is so nice to have her on this great routine.


She is developing more and more everyday and we are learning more about her personality.  I definitely think our April babies have a lot in common.  They are both very loud :)  Sabrina loves her big brothers and they always have her giggling or now she shouts back at them.  She's going to be tough and hold her own!  She also really likes balls, very much like Eli!  She is really good at crawling now (even though she still prefers army crawling).  She can clap and wave and is trying really hard to play peek-a-boo.  She is just perfect in every single way!  Such a little Sunray for this long winter :)


0 comments: