Monday, July 23, 2018

Peter's Birthday

Peter is kind of the unsung hero in our home, so any moment I have to make him feel special for the man he is, I want to take that opportunity.  He's pretty easy to please and really doesn't like to be doted on but I wanted to make sure he had a day to do the things he likes to do for his birthday. So we went with some hiking, five guys burger, maybe a quick afternoon nap, his favorite desserts and some family bocce ball to end the evening. He's also a guy of few words so for him to say it was a great day, it must have been, and for that I am glad! 
















We've definitely created a pretty wonderful and simple life. I am so grateful for the man that my husband is and that I get to be a part of his life. He is such a hard worker, never complains, wonderful present dad with the kids, and a caring and loving husband. He is the whole package! I love you Peter and love getting to celebrate you! 

0 comments: