Monday, September 27, 2021

Happy Place

We didn't do a lot of trips this year and really stayed close to home but we were thrilled to get away for at least a few days to our "Happy Place" in central Oregon.  This is where we love to spend Christmas but it is just as fun of a place during the summer!  This year there was so much that Peter could do with the kids. I stayed back with the little girls a lot and being almost 8 months pregnant I was totally content to do so, although I would have loved to be out with them doing some of these things. There is always next time! 



Since there were a few things that LB couldn't do, Peter took her out on a special bike date one night. They were so cute!





 


He also took the bigs on a fun hike that him and I have done before and we thought the kids would enjoy it too! 





Ayla was all in for the deer and shaved ice! 


Pool Time!





I enjoyed an evening walk with my two little girls!



Bingo every night 


The boys stayed with my parents but the girls got sourdough pancakes every morning! 


Fun little afternoon playing in the Deschutes 








Watching the golfers


Ayla found ways to entertain us 



It is definitely a place that is near and dear to our family and I love all the memories we have made here and will continue to make here. I hope it holds special memories for all of our kids too because it sure is a fun place to be!  Hopefully it won't be too long before we return, I know we are itching for a winter trip! 


 

0 comments: