Friday, January 24, 2020

Christmas

I realized as I was hunting through pictures that I never posted our Christmas and since this is mostly a journal for me at this point in my blogging journey, I figured I could still add them!  Christmas was a bit weird this year. We were still settling in with a new baby who had nights and days mixed up (hence why I am posting this a month later), my Dad had a heart attack and triple bypass surgery a couple weeks before Christmas which changed some plans around (we just celebrated with my side of the family this past week.  We traditionally go to my Grandma's house on Christmas Eve and that was completely cancelled because so much of the family had the flu. But through all of the changes in plans we still had a really great Christmas and I spent the day very thankful that we had a new baby and that my Dad came through all his trials in good shape.  

Christmas Eve Jammies


We weren't as organized as I would usually be (I think I had some good excuses) but we eventually got around to the baking and I had some great helpers!


It was so fun to have a new little one to snuggle for Christmas. We got to add new touches to the decor for her! 






For Christmas Eve we made homemade pretzels and meatballs. 


It felt a little sweet and old fashioned when the kids gathered around the piano to sing Christmas songs.


Lots of goofing around and some movie time before bed



The stockings were hung.... literally 2 days before Christmas


Christmas Morning





We gave the kids the phone while we made lefsa, fun to see Christmas morning from their perspective and I may need to start doing more things from their view. 




This was our first time having a fresh little one for Christmas and that was extra magical. Nothing better than having a house full of little ones to celebrate with on Christmas day.  Memories I will cherish forever! 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

Plus, making profit with it is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

It's super easy how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

Are you ready?

The solution is right here