Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2 1/2 Years Old!


Yep, that's right. Elias is now 2 1/2 years old!  I know I say it every time I post one of these, but seriously WHERE does the time go?!?  I still can't believe it has been 2 1/2 whole years since I gave birth to my teeny tiny baby boy who isn't so teeny tiny anymore!


Eli is a full on busy boy!  I don't know any better way to describe him but to say he is all boy!  He loves playing in the dirt and throwing balls.  He loves running and rough housing.  He loves to help daddy work outside.  He especially loves playing with tools and "fixing" things. His favorite show as to be expected is Bob the Builder.  He always tells me that he needs to "go outside and work".



He is now 37" tall which completely amazed me as he is no longer my tiny little man.  Apparently someone had a growth spurt and is now hanging out in the 82%!  He is also 30 lbs 1 ounce which is the 55%!  He loves to eat and I have no idea how he eats so much food every day!  He is also a pretty good sleeper and loves to take naps on mommy's bed.  He has also developed a pretty rough habit of sneaking in to our bed around 1:00 AM every single day.  We're hoping that one doesn't last too much longer.


Eli is definitely a 2 1/2 year old and has the attitude to prove it.  He's stubborn just like his father (no way he got that from me!)  and well, just in general reminds me so much of his father with his little personality.  He is also still a mommy's cuddle bug but he also enjoys spending time with his daddy and playing with tools or rough housing!  He has the sweetest little giggle and I love his little smirks!  He knows how to turn on some serious charm!


Eli,  We love you so much!  You are such a sweet little boy and you continue to delight us every day with who you are!   I can't wait to see where God leads your life. I know he has big plans for you!  

0 comments: