Saturday, January 8, 2022

Yet Another Beach Trip

Yep, it's a good thing we love the beach AND the mountains because throughout this last year we have spent a lot of time going back and forth between those places!  A huge advantage of where we live is that we can be to the beach in about 90 minutes and my most favorite place in the mountains in about 3!

Spring 2021 we also took a family trip to the beach with my family!  Eli found a TON of sand dollars, like we could have brought back hundreds but we eventually cut him off.  He loves the ocean and exploring the creatures!  I promise he only brought home dead ones! 


This was the trip we discovered that Ayla LOVES the beach. We literally have to drag that girl off the sand anytime we go!









This was a fairly quick little trip, our vacations are never long enough! I was quite sick with morning sickness while we were on this trip even though I was in my second trimester but the fresh air outside did help and I love just watching my kids play and enjoy life! 


 

0 comments: