Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Sabrina's 9th Birthday

Going way back into the archives yet again, we are at Sabrina's Birthday!  This girl is just growing up right before my eyes!  I love so much about her, she's silly and always had a zest for life! She can talk a mile a minute when she's excited!  She's brave and always up to try something new. She has a heart of gold and is artistic in every sense of the word. One of my favorite things about her is how she dances around our house like a ballerina. It's like you can see the happiness inside her just flowing out as she moves! And boy does she like her sweets :)  She is well on her way to growing up now and almost 10 years old but here is what 9 looked like for her!


It was another very simple birthday for her because that is just how Birthday's have been but we still had fun celebrating just how special she is! 





 My lovely Sabrina,

  You are everything a mother could want for a daughter and so much more! I love that you are the oldest girl, leading the way for your younger sisters.  I love watching you grow up into this amazing, joy filled young lady! Even just a few days ago I loved our "girl chat time" on your bed! There is a lot on your heart and like you said, we definitely need to prioritize hanging out as mom and daughter even more! You are so fun to be around and you just spread joy! We are going to  continue to have so much fun together through life and I am so lucky to get to be your mom! We love you so very much! 

0 comments: