Thursday, January 13, 2022

LB's 7th Birthday

Yeah, you read that right, our LB is already 7 years old.  Well, almost closer to 8 at this point!  But needless to say we enjoyed celebrating her birthday and watching her start that journey growing from a little girl into a big girl!  We celebrated with a big ole Birthday cake, some water fun, food and ice cream - all her favorite things! 






Our precious LB,  words cannot express how full of life you are!  I love that you have a zest about you and that you are so loving and caring.  I love that you are so funny because it reminds me of your first mom.  It is fun watching you grow, and spending more time hearing what you have to think about life. You sure do have lots of thoughts. I love that you want to help cook and you are so willing to help with your little siblings. You are a great helper and a very kind and loving person! This makes you an amazing little girl right now and is going to make you an amazing woman someday! I feel so fortunate that I get to watch you grow up and become the strong lady you will one day become! We love you! 


 

0 comments: