Monday, July 8, 2013

Eli's First Album

I know I have mentioned on here before how much I love My Memory Suites Scrapbooking Software.  It has made it so simple for me to keep up on all of the kids and their scrapbooks. This past week I downloaded all of the pages from Eli's first scrapbook so it would be ready for print. I thought it would be fun to show you a few of my favorite pages in his book! 





\















It is hard to believe how fast these days with Eli went.  I swear he was just that baby boy and now he is already 2 1/2 years old!  Time sure does fly!  If you are interested in this awesome and easy to use software you can purchase it yourself at My Memories Software. I don't get any sort of incentive for this glowing review.  The books are bound and look very professional which makes me happy because I know they will still look amazing 20 years down the road!

0 comments: