Monday, February 18, 2013

10 Months

Yep, another month has come and gone and my baby girl is now 10 months.  It's already time to start brainstorming first birthday photos and a party.  sniff sniff.

Hard to believe that a year ago, I was in my first few days of what would become 7 looooong weeks of bedrest!  A year later and yep, it was sure worth it!  


Our little princess is still so much fun!  She babbles all the time and says "mama" and "dada" and "hi".  She even tries to mimic a few things I say!  She's sure a busy and talkative little gal, but could we expect any less?


Sabrina is now 18 lbs 4 ounces.  I feel like she has really packed on some weight these last 2 months but she is still in the 10-25% for her weight, so I guess she's still steadily where she's been all along.  She's not really interested in bottles at all anymore and is now down to just a morning and nighttime bottle. We've also started introducing her to milk.  She much prefers to pick up and eat whatever is left over on the floor or bits and pieces of our food over purees even.  She thinks she's a big girl now!


Her sleep patterns haven't really changed all that much, although she does seem to be sleeping a little bit more at night (7PM-9 or 10AM) and is taking a shorter nap (2ish hours).  She's also doing this funny thing where she will wake up for a little bit at night and play randomly.  I think her new physical milestones are much to exciting for her to spend all her time sleeping - she must explore!



She is STILL the happiest and most content baby I have ever met.  She is always full of smiles and now that she is on the move, she will just crawl around and explore all day. She may give me a snuggle here and there but for the most part she wants to squirm out of my arms and do her own thing.  The days of long cuddles are now over for me.  I knew it wouldn't last forever.



She is doing about half army crawl still (and she sure can move fast with it) and half "normal" crawling.  She is also starting to finally show a little bit of interest in pulling herself up on things.  But for the most part she is just content to crawl around.  As these next two pictures show, she won't sit still for very long with these photo shoots!


We love you baby girl!  You sure have been a delight these last 10 months.  You are my little sunshine and you just radiate joy!  We are so blessed to have you in our lives! 


0 comments: