Saturday, December 24, 2011

Only Day

It's true, today is all you have, so why not make the most of it? Describe your perfect day, one that you've had this year or one that you'd like to have next year. What makes it perfect for you?


My perfect day would entail getting the opportunity to sleep in as late as I wanted. I would of course be waking up at the Grand Californian with Disneyland just steps away from me. I would have a very fun day with my kids and my husband in the happiest place on earth. None of us would get tired, so we could spend the entire day playing! There would, of course be no lines and we could do whatever we wanted! we would eat all my favorite Disneyland foods and never get too full - say breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen and a special date with my hubby at The Blue Bayou. We would be able to see both of our favorite shows at night and have the perfect seats - Fantasmic and World of Color! After the shows, we would tuck our little guys into bed and our evening would end with special treats - Mickey Rice Krispy Treats and Chocolate Covered Strawberries!

If I could go back in time to a perfect day, I would go back with my hubby while we were in Jamaica! A total stress free, relaxing place! Eating like a glutton, spending hours in the pool, and the incredibly romantic private beach dinner we had! It was so perfect and something I would love to do again someday!

0 comments: