Monday, March 8, 2010

A weekend with the Kids!

This weekend we spent a lot of time with the niece's and new little nephew. I especially enjoy getting time with them because I don't get as much time as I used to and they are growing up so fast!

My mom and I had planned a girl's day with my niece's but once Peter heard we were going bowling he decided to crash girl's day (after getting permission from my niece's who love uncle Peter time!)


Jillian was ready to go!



Jezzie already has great technique! A little bowler in the making!


Being Silly


This was the safest way for Jillian to bowl :)



Otherwise, there was a lot of this.......


After a great day on Saturday with the girl's I got a chance to babysit
this sweet little guy on Sunday!



Johnny is getting so big and he is so darn cute :) He is seriously the best baby. He hardly ever cries and when he does it is just for a second and it is the cutest little crying face ever :)
I love my niece's and nephew so much and it was so much fun to get to spend a weekend enjoying time with them! I really need to do that more often!

0 comments: